‘Karen’ Sparks Furious Backlash After Cursing At And Trapping A Black Woman And Her Dog Behind A Field Gate
A simple disagreement between two dog owners turned into a tense confrontation that left viewers furious after the entire exchange was caught on camera.
Sakeenah Nasser, who had been spending time with her rescue dog at a baseball field, found herself in a heated argument with another woman who confronted her about it.
What followed involved yelling, insults, and a tense struggle over the field’s exit.
The footage drew strong reactions online, with one user writing, “That’s a kidnapping charge.”
A black woman said she did not know dogs were banned from the field

In a September 10 Instagram post, Nasser explained that she was a new dog owner and had brought her rescue dog to the baseball field because she wanted him to get some exercise.
The field was unlocked, so she said she did not realize that dogs were not allowed there.
Nasser also said she had headphones in and did not hear the woman trying to speak to her. She claimed the woman never came into the field to get her attention or calmly explain the problem.
According to Nasser, she was also deliberately keeping her distance because the other woman’s dog was much larger.



Her rescue dog, she explained, is timid around other dogs but still plays nicely.
“I was not trying to approach her, her dog, or create an issue,” Nasser wrote. “I simply did not want to interact with her.”
Nasser stressed that she would have left if someone had explained the rule.
“If she was waiting at the door and approached me calmly and said, ‘Can you move your dog?’ or explained what the concern was, I would have left,” she wrote.
The argument became heated when the woman standing on the other side called Nasser a “b*tch”

Nasser’s recorded video begins with the woman standing on the other side of the chain-link fence while Nasser recorded her.
The woman, dressed in a bright orange outfit with a wide-brimmed hat and face covering, can be heard angrily confronting Nasser.
At one point, she allegedly shouted, “f–k you, b–ch,” followed by “shut up.”
Nasser repeatedly tried to make it clear that she wanted to leave.
The woman also told her, “You need to think twice about doing this.”
Nasser said the interaction became more concerning when the woman refused to move away from the gate.



“Her initial response was telling me that if she could keep me locked in there, she would,” Nasser wrote.
She said the woman only let her leave after realizing Nasser was recording.
The footage showed Nasser eventually getting through the gate.
That moment quickly stood out to viewers, with one person commenting, “Once that gate opened she got real scared.”
Another wrote, “Funny how she became less aggressive once the gate opened.”
Nasser also addressed why she did not physically push past the woman during the confrontation

Nasser said she had a license to protect, which influenced how she handled the situation.
“I was not going to give her the chance to play victim when the cops show up,” Nasser wrote.
Instead, she continued recording and tried to get the confrontation over with.
Several viewers praised her for not allowing the situation to turn physical.
“You handled it well! I may not have been so nice!” one commenter wrote.
Another said, “Now I’m pi*sed. I’m so sorry this happened to you. I’m glad you recorded everything! You did nothing wrong, your dog was on a leash, and you avoided conflict as much as you could!”
A third said, “Cameras off, I would’ve climbed that fence and had conversations with hands, but that’s just me.”
Elsewhere in the video, Nasser initially debated whether to post the footage



Nasser said she eventually decided to share the video because she suspected the woman might have behaved similarly toward other people.
“She does NOT work there,” Nasser wrote, addressing the woman’s apparent authority over the situation.
Nasser also made it clear that she accepted responsibility for not knowing the field’s rules.
“I am open to being corrected and learning,” she said. “I am a new dog owner, and I understand that I still have things to learn, but there is a way to go about it.”
“I’m sharing this because I don’t think anyone should be made to feel threatened or trapped when a simple conversation could have resolved the situation,” she wrote.
Nasser continued, “You have no right to keep anyone against their will from leaving the only exit. I feel targeted and disgusted. If running with my leashed dog makes you this aggressive and angry, you have bigger problems.”
Her video also prompted netizens to suggest that she should have reported the incident
View this post on Instagram
One commenter wrote, “I’d try to report this to the police as evidence of her harassing others in a public park during daytime hours! You have every right to be in any public space; her hatred runs deep, but we are behind you.”
Another wrote, “Yeah, that was a felony.”
However, Nasser has not said that police determined a crime occurred.
Nasser said in her post that the gate shown in the video was the only way out of the field. She has not provided a follow-up confirming whether she filed a police report or whether any charges were brought.
The post continued to attract angry responses.
“Is everyone just absolutely losing their minds nowadays,” one person commented.
Another wrote, “Old people think they’re so tough until someone who doesn’t gaf shows up.”
Someone else said, “Bored and miserable Boomer. Kids probably have gone no contact.”
Others focused on the bigger picture, with one commenter writing, “What kids will do to be included is insane. Frats are pay for friends, nothing else.”
“Typical Karen activities,” wrote one netizen












No comments