Breaking News

Let Me Try To Make You Laugh With My 36 Silly Comics About Everyday Life (New Pics)

I draw and animate hilarious slice of life comics that aim to delight and brighten your day because everyone deserves good laughter.

Life can be mundane at times but it doesn't have to be boring.

There are many stories to tell and unexpected moments that make you laugh without realizing it.

And if you like what you see, follow my stuff on Instagram, YouTube, and my very own website.

More info: wengsome.com | Facebook | Instagram | twitter.com | youtube.com

#1 Why Can't I Get Back To My Dreams

#2 Wanna Go Out?

#3 Good Morning

#4 Every Artist Can Relate

#5 My Brain Whenever I'm About To Sleep

#6 Eyes Why You Do This To Me?

#7 Eating Out Back Then And Now

#8 I Want To Know What Happens Next Too

#9 Every Saturday Ever

#10 Who's Faster?

#11 The Only Time I Get To Use My Superpowers!

#12 Struggles Of An Artist

#13 Did I Just...

#14 100% Malaysian

#15 First World Internet Problems

#16 We Complain A Lot

#17 Why The Good Stuff Only Happens In Dreams

#18 Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert?

#19 Why We Get Angry On The Road

#20 First World Problems - Outages

#21 Reasons To Drink Coffee

#22 Guy Gamers Can Relate

#23 Say No To Coke

#24 Bless You

#25 You Can Draw Too!

#26 The Reality Of Home Workouts

#27 Dozing Off

#28 I Swear It Was Only A Couple Of Minutes

#29 I Don't Have Anything To Wear!

#30 When You Look Like Cr*p

#31 Might As Well Don't Answer?

#32 See You On The Other Side...

#33 The Reason We Love Workouts

#34 The Real False Alarm

#35 The Moon Lady Is Not Lonely!

#36 Taking Photos Then And Now

No comments