Breaking News

My 18 Silly Comics About Everyday Life

Hey there! I'm Weng.

I draw and animate quirky slice of life comics that aim to delight and make you laugh because everyone deserves good laughter.

Of course, I have a regular job myself, and in my spare time, especially when the sun sets, I take it to comics and animations to create hilarious and quirky stuff that you may or may not notice - it happens in your lives too.

If you like what you see, follow my stuff on Instagram, YouTube, and my very own website.

Enjoy!

More info: wengsome.com | Instagram | Facebook | twitter.com | youtube.com

#1 Problems Every Artist Can Relate To

#2 Every Sunday Ever

#3 Going Out In The New Normal

#4 Am I Fast? Racing With A Turtle

#5 Reality Of Home Workouts

#6 100% Meowlaysian

#7 First World Problems - Digital

#8 Challenges Of Staying Healthy

#9 Y U Do Dis Brain??

#10 Every Saturday Ever

#11 Every Outage Ever

#12 Savage Turtle Is Savage

#13 The Real Truth About Gamers And Their Weird Choices

#14 Why Eyes Whyy?

#15 Mooncake Festival Literally Rocks

#16 First World Problems

#17 We Complain Alot

#18 'Black' To Normal

No comments