Breaking News

Hey Pandas, Post An Object You Found Which Has A Face

It can be anything which is not alive but has a face.

#1 Happiest Slice Of Cucumber I Ever Saw

#2 Unamused Onion

#3 Happy Lil' Bike

#4 Angry Flower

#5 Think I Gripped This From An Old Bp Post. Not Mine But My Fave: Screaming Sneakers.

#6 Looks Like A Modernist Portrait

#7 Jack Skellington Cucumber, The Evilest Cucumber Around.

#8 This Muffin. Came Straight Out The Packet Giving Me A Sassy Face.

#9 Face In The Fire

#10 Surprised Little Guy Next To The Elevator

#11 North American Wall Receptacles

#12 Angry Lil' Pepper

#13 My Eggs One Morning ?

#14 This Suitcase Looks Petrified.

Image credits:

#15 My Space Heater Is Always Happy.

#16 Horror Movie Pie!

#17 Every Year At The Auto Show, Honda Shows Off Their Alien Technology...

#18 Spilled A Whole Carton Of Salt In The Sink Afew Yeats Back... Happy Little Snowman!

#19 Egghead

Image credits:

#20 Happy Milk Can

#21 A Cute Monkey Face I Found Wandering The Hospital Corridors Late At Night While My Baby Was In The Nicu

#22 Shrek?

#23 Behold! The Majestic 3 Face Pickle.

#24 Mixer Being Held Hostage.

#25 Not Exactly A Face, But Does Anyone Else See The Majestic Creature?

#26 Happy Banana!

#27 Coffee Sometimes Enjoys Being Brewed

#28 Wilson, The Coconut Pandemic Friend

#29 Mummified Suitcase

#30 I Hope It Will Be Happier Once It Ends In My Belly

#31 Happy

#32 Sad

#33 Shocked And Appalled!

#34 An Alien Rock Taking A Dip By The Sea

#35 A Happy Welcoming For The Children I Care For ( Childminder)

#36 Scream

#37 Emperor Sheets

#38 Fan

#39 Cutecumber

#40 On The Sliding Door Of A Work Van

#41 The Happy Umbrella

#42 This Wound On My Husbands Leg !

#43 Baby Red Potato

#44 My Husband Wanted To Draw A Smile On The Side Of Our House

#45 “Ooooh”

#46 Hes A Bit Confused

#47 Accidentally Spilled A Whole Container Of Salt In The Sink Afew Years Back!

#48 Our Bathtub

#49 Only Sleeping . . .

#50 The Bed Board Looks Like It Has A Sad Face.

#51 Alien Skull In Water Residue

#52 Don’t Look So Surprised When You See Me!

#53 I Found This. It Has A Face.

#54 Tim Curry's Pennywise

No comments