Breaking News

50 Times People Didn’t Follow A Recipe And Then Complained About It Online

For those who love to cook and experiment in the kitchen, the internet is a great source of inspiration. People online love to share their recipes and look for new ideas to change their eating habits or surprise someone by serving a delicious meal. And the variety of recipes you can try and new things to learn about certain cuisine is endless. 

However, not everyone likes or is capable of following every step of a recipe. Having this in mind, Reddit users shared the most terrible recipe reviews in I Didn't Have Eggs: Terrible recipe reviews. These include people changing the ingredients of the recipe, mixing the wrong ingredients, or… not even trying the recipe and leaving a bad review. 

Which one of these reviews did you find most hilarious? Did you also have to leave a bad review? Leave your thoughts in the comments down below!

More Info: Reddit

#1 This Recipe For Thanksgiving Stuffing

Image credits: Jordayumm

#2 Jake The Dog Gave It A 5/5

Image credits: monkey_trumpets

#3 On A Recipe For Fish Pie. Love That They Got Called Out On It!

Image credits: AvocadosAtLaw95

#4 Couldn’t Agree More...

Image credits: LABignerd33

#5 Almost Got Me...

Image credits: Rromo1

#6 Posted By A Food Writer On Twitter - No-Chocolate Brownies

Image credits: sojtucker

#7 Because We All Know Cheddar Cheese Is The Superior Pairing With White Chocolate

Image credits: Brandonitis

#8 This Tart Is A Scam

Image credits: chipschipschipss

#9 Not Sure What Recipe Jeff Was Reading

Image credits: zebrafinchyfinch

#10 Are You Ok Paul?

Image credits: Life_Test

#11 "The First Time I Made Them, They Were Great. The Second Time, I Burned Them. Will Not Make Again!"

Image credits: mdawgig

#12 I Took Out The Leavening, Why Was It So Rubbery?

Image credits: TheLadyEve

#13 "I Did Not Eat This Recipe. One Star."

Image credits: mdawgig

#14 "The Texture Of This Cake Was Horrible. It's Definitely Not Because Of The Extra Cup Of Moisture I Added."

Image credits: rosegrim

#15 A Review Under Gochujang Tuna Salad

Image credits: tumbleweedgirl

#16 I Didn't Follow The Recipe, What Did I Do Wrong?

Image credits: cwopo

#17 Bread Dough Texture Leads To Creativity And Communism

Image credits: keichunyan

#18 On A Recipe For Yorkshire Puddings Where The Only Ingredients Are Flour, Eggs, Milk And Oil

Image credits: marting

#19 Sally Decided To Make A Potato Leek Soup Without Potatoes And Leeks

Image credits: let_there_be_cat

#20 "It Sounds Tasty, But It Can't Be Pesto."

Image credits: miss_emily23

#21 The Cheek!

Image credits: Sharkfest

#22 I Swapped Lemon For Lime And Now It Tastes Like Lime. What Did I Do Wrong?

Image credits: SometimeInThePast

#23 This Recipe Is Awful Because It Burned When I Left It Unattended!

Image credits: OralObsession

#24 I Accidentally Swapped One Spice For A Completely Different Spice And It Ruined The Recipe. 5 Stars.

Image credits: HelpPeopleMakeBabies

#25 "I Dont Eat This S**t Sorry Beth"

Image credits: rosegrim

#26 Casually Racist Miso Soup Review

Image credits: xTequilaMockingbird

#27 On A Recipe For Soda Pop Cake

Image credits: peridaniel

#28 Lazy As Hell...

Image credits: stormrider1713

#29 Recipe For Buttermilk Didn't Make Ranch And Instead Made Weird Savory Milk Product 0/10

Image credits: Aoid3

#30 I Don't Think You Can Blame Your Messiness And Anger Problems On The Recipe

Image credits: Rutabaga_Babe

#31 How Dare You Not All Not Adapt To My Lifestyle...

Image credits: YukiHase

#32 Maybe You Forgot To Press "Start" On Your Oven

Image credits: ooIooIool

#33 Gorgeous!

Image credits: Rromo1

#34 Maybe On Mars!

Image credits: Cadistra_G

#35 “Full Disclosure - I Didn’t Try This Recipe...”

Image credits: cloudymountaintop

#36 This Bread I Made With 50% More Fruit Than Needed Is Soggy!

Image credits: Grill-Me-A-Cheese

#37 Maybe They Should Have Taken That Into Account

Image credits: beehivepdx

#38 "I Omitted Half Of The Seasonings And Substituted A Low-Fat Version Of The Main Ingredient. Bland!"

Image credits: mdawgig

#39 "This Recipe Gets Old If You Eat Nothing But It"

Image credits: Ryanmiaku

#40 I Don't Have Anything On Hand To Make This Recipe, So I'll Substitute It; Plus I'm Allergic To Seafood. It Was Terrible! 3 Stars!

Image credits: Cynfire1478

#41 Honey Instead Of Agave?!

Image credits: Rromo1

#42 My Dietary Restrictions Keep Me From Trying This Recipe, So Here's A Bad Review

Image credits: -23-Skidoo-

#43 "This Recipe Is Harmful To My Mental Health Right Now And I Literally Cannot."

Image credits: rosegrim

#44 "These Cupcakes Are Bad When You Burn Them."

Image credits: rosegrim

#45 Perfect Recipe. One Star.

Image credits: U_R_A_BoldOne

#46 Oh My

Image credits: royalamber

#47 When The Recipe Required Melted Butter

Image credits: blackarrowpro

#48 This Review Of A Cucumber Sandwich

Image credits: franniebananie

#49 I Have A Secret. A Secret Stroganoff

Image credits: paby

No comments