Breaking News

43 Funny Dogs That Got Shamed Publicly For Being Naughty

Ask any dog owner and they will tell you at least a dozen reasons why these animals are the best creatures on Earth. However, sometimes even the finest have an off day. And when they do, they end up on the subreddit r/DogShaming!

It's a place where people share amusing pictures of their naughty pups after they have eaten all the donuts, covered the patio in pee, or committed some other unforgivable crime! Continue scrolling and meet the suspects.

#1 Get An Australian Cattle Dog, It'll Be Fun They Said

Image credits: tastelikeryebread

#2 This Classic My Dad Posted To Fb Several Years Ago

Image credits: CumulativeHazard

#3 My Old Dog...

Image credits: camshmidt

#4 My Co-Workers Keep Eating Office Supplies

Image credits: t-chess

#5 He Has No Regrets

Image credits: DreadRabbit

#6 Hamburglar

Image credits: sisterofaugustine

#7 The Determined Doggo!

Image credits: nunwithajuicycock

#8 Beatrix, Queen Of Poor Choices!

Image credits: roeroefail

#9 Two Travel Sized Bars In 3 Days...

Image credits: archerother

#10 I Think This Might Fit Here

Image credits: cplog991

#11 Trust Us, This Looks Way Better

Image credits: blueice119

#12 She’s Not Sorry

Image credits: Melliegrrl

#13 She's Basically An Addict

Image credits: tunafehy

#14 Hi I'm Sebastian And I Took Every Box Of Cereal Outside And Destroyed Them

Image credits: babylovebuckley

#15 Supreme Leader Kylo Solo Ren Got Out While I Was Bringing In The Groceries. Luckily I Found Him Down The Street

Image credits: RoraRayne

#16 Guess I’m Not Leaving The Country Any Time Soon

Image credits: butterflyfrenchfry

#17 Dog Shaming Shenanigans

Image credits: wecafa7049

#18 Captain Snatched A Half Dozen Donuts From The Back Of The Counter

Image credits: saft_bill

#19 She Destroyed The Couch In The Emergency Trailer We Are Living In, Because She Set The House On Fire

Image credits: saco819

#20 And He’s Yet To Show Any Remorse!

Image credits: dunn3841

#21 Was Told That This Belongs Here. Briggs Just Loved His New Bed

Image credits: zara_vh

#22 Puppies Be Dumb

Image credits: LHale77

#23 I’m Not Going To Name Names But Someone Didn’t Like Being Left In The Bedroom For A Couple Hours

Image credits: limerick_00

#24 All I Did Was Run Through A Bush, How Was I Supposed To Know It Would Make Mom Itchy

Image credits: -atomic-blonde-

#25 She’s So Proud Of Herself, Too

Image credits: kittycatsyeah

#26 Jail Break Then An Early Morning

Image credits: nerdpandagirl

#27 Blind Ambition

Image credits: 1536_Free_Waters

#28 She’s Only Sorry She Got Caught

Image credits: Melliegrrl

#29 I’m Trying To Discipline My 8 Mo. Old Chinese Crested To Not Eat Her Sisters’ And Brother’s Poop. She Turns Into The Speed Of Light When I Tell Her No And Stop

Image credits: hellopretty_

#30 Maybe It’s His Way Of Bringing Down The Aristocracy

Image credits: MrMousef

#31 Butter Thief!

Image credits: monstaface

#32 We’re Pretty Impressed By Our 7 Month Old German Shepherd/Great Pyrenees Mix

Image credits: reddit.com

#33 I’m Peanut And I Like To Steal Mom’s Shoes While She’s At Work

Image credits: lifeofmari717

#34 Untitled (2020) Urine On Concrete By Bad Boi

Image credits: burnerphonehotline

#35 I’m Not Even Sorry

Image credits: daisiesandink

#36 He’s Not Even Ashamed

Image credits: misskels3y

#37 These Dummies Ate Their Bed And Then Fell Asleep In The Mess

Image credits: ApocalypticWaffles

#38 This Is Why We Keep Bedroom Doors Closed When We’re Not In Them

Image credits: yuxngdogmom

#39 This Woman Shamed Her Dog From A Distance!

Image credits: OfficialDCShepard

#40 Congrats On The New Puppy!

Image credits: Broccolilovescheese

#41 I Am Kaiju. I Ate My Mom’s New Carpet. I Am Not Sorry

Image credits: bodaulan

#42 Rip Box

Image credits: bluegrassmommy

#43 This One Took Teamwork

Image credits: smlstrsasyetuntitled

No comments