Breaking News

“Thanks, I’m Cured”: 115 Of The Worst Unsolicited Advice Ever

We can get valuable insights from asking a trusted person for guidance. Someone who truly cares for us. Someone who wants us to be happier. But sometimes people throw advice at you when you didn't even ask for it. And nobody illustrates how ridiculous these "gurus" can be as vividly as the subreddit Thanks, I'm Cured. It has 202K members collecting pictures of overly simplistic solutions to highly complex problems that deserve only one response — an ironic "Thanks, I'm cured!" From mental illness to crippling debt, continue scrolling to learn how to overcome your biggest problems!

#1 Come On Stock Market, Get It Together

Image credits: BeautifulAndrogyne

#2 Lactose Intolerant

Image credits: goodbeanalt

#3 Thanks, I'm Married Now

Image credits: ive_eaten_bread

#4 Healthy Coping Mechanisms

Image credits: blacastle

#5 Cool

Image credits: heimafi

#6 Thanks

Image credits: terttel

#7 Of Course! Why Didn't I Think Of That!?

Image credits: Ironlixivium

#8 The Dream Team

Image credits: bella6247

#9 Work Harder

Image credits: Astrid1993

#10 Why Didn’t I Think Of That?

Image credits: uche_ballislife

#11 What Others Think That Happens When They Tell You To Focus:

Image credits: weirdness_incarnate

#12 I Forgot That I Could Run

Image credits: nulldemon4lyfe

#13 Thought We’d All Appreciate This

Image credits: insearchofchanel

#14 My Chemical Imbalance Is Cured!

Image credits: mira-g-

#15 I Know It’s Ironic But I Just Had To Post This Because It Fits

Image credits: AZ_AL-Jasser

#16 Toxic Masculinity

Image credits: dethrowme

#17 So That's How You Get Rid Of Mental Breakdowns

Image credits: reddit.com

#18 I Dont Know What To Put Here

Image credits: MrDotWolf

#19 How To Prosper:

Image credits: ikennaezeee

#20 "Colic Won't Last Forever"

Image credits: HouseWife93

#21 I Didn’t Realize It Was So Easy. Spread The News!

Image credits: pwrsrc

#22 Oh Wow What An Idea Thanks Boomer

Image credits: vk000mk74

#23 Hakuna Matata. Shrug

Image credits: randyfactory

#24 It’s Practically Tropical!

Image credits: tea-or-whiskey

#25 Why Are You Depressed, You Sad Idiot? You Have Tea And Cookies Right In Front Of You!

Image credits: jiromiyoshi

#26 An Outlet

Image credits: morifreaks

#27 Thanks For That

Image credits: fast_and_serious

#28 But I Hate Turmeric

Image credits: muppetmom

#29 Twitter

Image credits: sunnyyday220

#30 Didn't Even Think Of That Before

Image credits: Magic_Grimbo

#31 Please Leave Me Alone

Image credits: polegurl

#32 Of Course!

Image credits: Recorder_Enthusiast

#33 I No Longer Have Depression Apparently

Image credits: reddit.com

#34 Thanks, Now I Can Roll My Way Up The Stairs

Image credits: dustyfrown

#35 My Dysphorya Is Gone

Image credits: i_fucked_satan111

#36 Thanks, Jake Paul. Very Cool!

Image credits: verge

#37 I Mostly Browse In This Sub But I Saw This On My Fb Dash And Thought The Sub Might Appreciate It

Image credits: NevroHyuga

#38 Not Sure If It Belongs Here But It Lands In The Same Line Of Posts

Image credits: Dinosaur_fan

#39 It's That Simple Bro.

Image credits: SwapnadipPaul

#40 Why Didn't I Think Of That???

Image credits: kermit-san_420

#41 This Seemed Fitting

Image credits: ISummonPikamon

#42 Racism Is No More

Image credits: reddit.com

#43 Paging “Doctor” Mom

Image credits: bmario17

#44 Wow I’m Cured

Image credits: Karambae_

#45 Sorry If You’ve Seen It Before. Friend Posted On Fb. I Lol’d

Image credits: ilikedirt

#46 Putting A Magazine In A Revolver

Image credits: niketagl

#47 This????

Image credits: somepuertoricanguy85

#48 Positive Mental Attitude

Image credits: AgentJ691

#49 "I Have A Chronic Illness"

Image credits: Rabalderfjols

#50 And It Is Magically Gone

Image credits: AsoBot

#51 Can’t Sleep? Huh. Have You Tried Sleeping?

Image credits: Sleepinhbu

#52 P O P

Image credits: tashtuason

#53 Shitty Correlation

Image credits: reddit.com

#54 If I Were Homeless I Would Simply Buy A House

Image credits: Geezy_BT

#55 Of Course! How Could We Be So Blind!

Image credits: avarentixx

#56 (Found On Facebook)

Image credits: Apollocat101

#57 Speak Up

Image credits: Toadster-1

#58 But Not Before Asking You What You Have To Be Upset About!

Image credits: blonde-bandit

#59 Not Sure How People Still Have Relationships Problems

Image credits: 117tillweoverdose

#60 Thanks The Country’s Cured!

Image credits: S3ZDNUD3S

#61 Isis Rate Drops To 0%

Image credits: _FletherTheSalvage_

#62 Next Time I Should Just Make It Into More Money Ez

Image credits: SimbaSeb

#63 Don't Just Don't

Image credits: SPIDER-MAN-2

#64 I Know It’s A Joke But Seems To Fit Here

Image credits: Gayephistor

#65 Thanks, I'm Cured.

Image credits: caledon13

#66 Why Didn't I Think Of That! Not Oc Btw

Image credits: sausagecatto

#67 Thanks, My Depression Has Been Cured

Image credits: PCW2005

#68 Wow Guys!!! I Didn’t Know That I Could Just Try *not* Having An Anxiety Disorder! Fascinating!

Image credits: Smorp_a_Dorp

#69 Oh

Image credits: karma_hit_my_dogma

#70 Yes. Just Pretend To Feel Happy

Image credits: reddituser123467

#71 "The Doctor's Said They've Never Seen A Body Kill The Coronavirus Like My Body"

Image credits: Astrumerus

#72 Just Be Happy

Image credits: Irlandes-de-la-Costa

#73 Adhd Is Just Boys Being Boys

Image credits: reddit.com

#74 During High School, My Coaching Institute (For College Entrance) Refereed Me To A Psychiatrist. She Examined My Handwriting And Concluded I Was Under Confident And Stressed Out As The Height Of The Cross Bar In Letter ' T ' Was Too Short. She Made Me Write A Lot Many Pages To Fix That. Did Not Work

Image credits: desi_ELON

#75 My Brain When Someone Tells Me To “Just Calm Down”

Image credits: Minstrelofthedawn

#76 Therapists Share This Man

Image credits: reddit.com

#77 This Image Will Now Catch You A Two Week Ban! Learn More In The Comments

Image credits: DejoMasters

#78 Thanks I'm Enlightened

Image credits: danieltan1502

#79 If I Had A Dollar Each Time I've Heard "Just Eat!!11" I Could Get Myself Some Actual Therapy

Image credits: skullsnsunflowers

#80 The Government Proves To Be More And More Helpful In The Us

Image credits: ashleybri-

#81 Depressed? Have A Kid!

Image credits: wollstone92

#82 Collen Be Out Here Spreading Words Of Wisdom

Image credits: 5hittypotato

#83 How Do They Expect This To Cure Anyone’s Gender Dysphoria?

Image credits: PeridotFan64

#84 Oh Thanks Yes Now I Am Getting Taller Why Didn't I Think Of That

Image credits: joob123

#85 Yes It’s That Easy

Image credits: dnguyen06

#86 Facebook Mom Groups Still Unironically Posting This

Image credits: reddit.com

#87 Fixed It For You

Image credits: Bradley271

#88 My Mother Just Forwarded This To Me

Image credits: FuzionFury

#89 It Was Just That Simple

Image credits: Hypstersaurus

#90 Found On A Popular Investing Ig Page

Image credits: Pasatora99

#91 Poor? Have You Tried Exploiting Other People?

Image credits: Sensei_Splinter

#92 Don't Be Sad

Image credits: theeyeofevil

#93 Didn’t You Know That Pizza Causes Anxiety?

Image credits: reddit.com

#94 Meditation Can Cure Anything And Everything

Image credits: reddit.com

#95 Sounds About Right

Image credits: 2h4o6a8a1t3r5w7w9y

#96 They Knew I Could Do It!

Image credits: operadiva31

#97 Thank You Jon

Image credits: dethmstr

#98 If This Happens To You Please See A Medical Professional, No Need To Consult Fb

Image credits: princesshabibi

#99 Homeless People Should Use This Simple Trick

Image credits: school-yeeter

#100 Gee Thanks Instagram Business Page! I Never Knew It Was This Simple!

Image credits: reddit.com

#101 Truly A Miracle Cure!

Image credits: FluffyPopsicle

#102 An Elon Musk Account Posted This

Image credits: reddit.com

#103 Ah Yes, Just Eat!

Image credits: TheRyanator52

#104 As A Muslim This Is Basically The Answer I Get From My Very Strict Parents.. When They Had To Accept That I Was Depressed

Image credits: pale-pharaoh

#105 Thank You

Image credits: thestonkhoe

#106 Unemployed? Have You Thought About Just Getting A New Job?

Image credits: lightsonnooneishome

#107 Comic By @claricetheillustrator On Instagram

Image credits: VerkoProd

#108 Learn To Replace Habits

Image credits: Nileke

#109 He Knows What's Up

Image credits: Flight_Of_Fantasy

#110 Why Didn't I Think Of That?

Image credits: pm_me_ur_saggy_tit

#111 Just Say No!

Image credits: miserylovescomputers

#112 If You Have Cancer It’s Your Fault Get Better

Image credits: uhhsamurai

#113 Yeah, Sure Hydrohomies

Image credits: TTaylex

#114 Oh Wow Never Thought About It That Way Thanks

Image credits: TophCookie

#115 Here's The Steaming Hot Tea

Image credits: BillNye_AllSeeingEye

No comments