Breaking News

Hey Pandas, Show Me Your Extraordinary Hobbies

I love to paint stones! What are your unusual hobbies?

#1 We Have Been Making LED Light-Up Mushrooms!

#2 My Self-Painted Stones

#3 I Tell Stories With Dolls

#4 I Weave Baskets. Took A Class Once As It Sounded Interesting And Loved It.

#5 A Few Years Ago: Clay Figures. Hope You Like!

#6 I Have Five Daughters So I Taught Myself To Sew! Now I Make Clothes For Everyone's Else's Children Since Mine Are Too "Cool" For Homemade!

#7 I Make Dark Fantasy Crystal Jewelry

#8 I Make Plushies For Fun, I Made A Pack Of Werewolves During Lockdown! ??

#9 I Make Sci-Fi Models Out Of Junk

#10 I Make Candles.

#11 I Wouldn't Call It Extraordinary, But I Draw Sculptures Using My Pen. I'm Still New At This Though...

#12 I Take Photos Of Flowers And Then Cross-Stitch Them

#13 I Collect Bird Feathers! I'm A Little Obsessed. :) All These Were Found Not Plucked Or Bought. I've Identified Most Of Them!

#14 I Like Making Little Resin Pieces

#15 I Write Short Stories About Fairies And Draw Them

#16 Soda Can Art

#17 I Do Digital Art And Fan Art As A Hobby. I've Been Doing Oil Painting Commissions As A Side Business.

#18 A Little Bunny!

#19 I Sew Book Sleeves, Book Marks And Sponges!

#20 I Make Little Figures And Bracelets From Rubber Bands (Looming). I Used To Watch Videos On How To Make Certain Things, But Now I Try To Invent Them Myself. Left Is The First Figure I Ever Created Myself (Around 2015) And Right Is How I Recreated It A Few Days Ago

#21 I Make Photogenic Drawing (Invented In The UK In The 1830s)

#22 I Paint Caps, Shows, And Things In My Spare Time

#23 Designing And Making Crochet Items (This Shawl Is Based On A Drawing Of Our Cat By My Daughter)

#24 I Do Crochet. The Pic Is The Blanket I Am Currently Working On

#25 I Make Wood Propagation Stations And Shelves Owl & Twine

#26 I Collect Dolls :)

#27 I Make Tiny Wood And Resin Dioramas Often With LEGO.

#28 Not That Unusual These Days, But I Am Developping Urban Fantasy Universe And Illustrating It Myself.

#29 I Repurpose Junk. 2 Box Of Pringles, 1 Shoesbox, Old Jeans And With Fabric Leftovers I Got New Boxes And A Beachpurse. The Dark Side Of If Is Keeping Evrything "Just In Case" Lol

#30 I Make Resin Coasters (As Well As Other Resin Crafts).

#31 I Put New Skin On Old Cameras

#32 I Like To Cosplay Horror Characters, Candy Pop & Michael Afton

#33 I Make These Silhouette Drawings! Here’s My Newest! I Also Write Fiction But I Dunno How To Take A Pic Of That. I’ll Post A Short Horror Story In The Comments For Y’all. Enjoy!

#34 A Painting On A Old Vinyl

No comments