Breaking News

Hey Pandas, Post The Derpiest Photo Of Your Pet That You Have

I personally think that most people love silly animals. I'm 10 and this pandemic has really been bringing me down. Still, thanks to the internet, I have infinite access to funny animals and I want to share that feeling with others, which is why I created this post. I hope this brightens up someone's not-so-good day.

#1 Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Derp

#2 Rrrrrrr

#3 Some Assembly Required.

#4 What Is A Derp?

#5 Not A Clue??!!

#6 Pretty As A Button

#7 Not Mine But Cute

#8 Bull Terrier Sleep Position #5.

#9 I Wasn't Eat Trash, I Swear

#10 Pluuuth! (Our Beauty Boy, Expressing Himself!)

#11 Pfft...

#12 What Are You Talking About?

#13 After 10 Years Of Sleep

#14 Nala Loves Her Football

#15 Same Lovies Inna Jar

#16 You Are Going To Rub My Belly!! Zoey Loves Dad,but Hates When He's On His Cell!!

#17 My Dog Kira. She Says "Rub My Belly!"

#18 Rudy Hiding Behind The Christmas Tree

#19 Alfie, He Doesn’t Miss Any Of His Fangs, Just Looks Like It. ?

#20 Derpety Doo Da

#21 Side Eye Unicorn...

#22 My Favorite Friend Diesel. Has Yet To Figure Out How To Correctly Use A Couch.

#23 Nobody Can See Me Here...

#24 Does This Camera Angle Make Me Look Fat?

#25 Simon.exe Has “Given Up”

#26 Our Rescue Dork Smiling In His Sleep A Month After He Came To His Furever Home

#27 The Picture U Post Does Not Have To Be Of Your Pet

#28 Why Do Birds Always Look So Derpy From The Front?

#29 Quirky Kitty.

#30 Whaddaya Mean? I Am Smiling!

#31 Im Too Sexual For My Bed!! Sammie My Male Pommchi

#32 Little Miss 2020

#33 His Majesty Enjoys His Throne

#34 Showing Off His Snaggletooth

#35 Smokie 2 Years Ago & My Fat Thighs!

#36 Gypsy In A Pickled Ginger Bucket

#37 Croissant Cat

#38 Jojo Gets Excited And Immediately Does This Pose.. I Call It "Show Me Fluffies", Cuz Her Belly Is So Cute And Floofy

#39 I Present To You: Raven's Great Carrot Craze Of 2019

#40 Peanut Is Calm Before The Attack On Mommy

#41 Jasper Needs A Bigger Bed

#42 If We Fits, We Sits

#43 Our Dearly Departed Cat Named Panda. The Flash Caught Her Off Guard Blepping

#44 Printscreen Of Flip Eating Millet. Looks Likes It's Really Gross

#45 My Roommate's Tali Cat

#46 Lovies In A Jar

#47 Squishy Lovebird

#48 Fast

#49 Derp

#50 Derpanator

#51 Her Name Is Squeakers, Because She Makes Little Squeaks. Not Like A Mouse But A Squeak. She Loves Raw Vegitables, And Meat Like Other Cats But She Is The Only Cat I Know Who Will Eat A Raw Onion. Everytime A Veggie Is Left Out On The Table It Is Gone. If We Are Still There, She Taps Here Paw On The Table To Say Please. It Is The Cutest Thing :d

#52 The Water Was Empty Apparently

#53 We Call Her...hangie Boo ! (Nickname)

#54 Maybe I Should Loosen The Bow?

#55 I Think This May Be More Crazy Than Derp

#56 The Pomaroids!!! (My Nicname) For Troubled Makers! Mazie,zoey&samie The Boss!

#57 My First Ever Derp Is It? Mazie My Little German Shepard

#58 Vur

#59 That Joke Must Have Been A Slap!

#60 Clean Up Yo--- My Mess!

#61 Sammie Ate A Wasp!! After $200 Vet Visit!

#62 Tiny Blep

#63 Little Tongue

#64 Princess Sophia Bananahammock Chillin With Her Constant Derp With My Daughter Jayden

No comments