Breaking News

I Make Comics About A Kind Monster That Nobody Likes, So He Sometimes Loses It (10 Pics)

I've been doing Alan the Monster for years, but during this extended time at home, I started making him into a comic and sharing online on Facebook and Instagram. People really seemed to like him. I've started to write a full story that I intend to make into a physical comic next year. After I've uploaded the comic, I sell the original illustration on my Etsy shop.

I don't just make stories about Alan, I have other characters too, so check them out in the links below.

More info: Facebook | Instagram | Etsy

#1

Image credits: JamesGWall

#2

Image credits: JamesGWall

#3

Image credits: JamesGWall

#4

Image credits: JamesGWall

#5

Image credits: JamesGWall

#6

Image credits: JamesGWall

#7

Image credits: JamesGWall

#8

Image credits: JamesGWall

#9

Image credits: JamesGWall

#10

Image credits: JamesGWall

No comments