Breaking News

Hey Pandas, What Funny Names Do You Call Your Pet?

I have so many nicknames for my dog! Share yours!

#1

My dogs Clio and Thalia like it when I call them Cutie and Beauty but when I call them Lardarse and Jellybelly they give me a fish-eyed scowl.

#2

I have a bazillion nicknames for my dog Daisy: daisy doggie, miss wiggle butt, daisy-mazie, dd, and my most commonly used one, pup-pup

#3

I always have silly nicknames for my pets/children. I had a feline leukemia positive cat once. He lived to be only 9 months old. But he was the sweetest and most loving boy. He was all grey and I used to love Garfield so I named him Nermal. But I always called him Nerman-Tater or Tater boy. The next male cat I adopted after he passed was named Tater in his honor.

My current babies have the following nicknames : Dog - Sophie, or Sophie Dophie, Cat: Trixie, Trixie Pita or Trixle.

#4

Coo coo birb instead of Choco because he cray-cray :)

#5

My dogs name is Jimmy and I call him Jimmy Chew ironically but Jimmy hardly chews.....

#6

My Goldendoodle, Auggie, More often than not gets called any of the following: Augustus, Floof, Poop, Poopy, Poopy-Floof, Auggie-Butt, or Auggo.

#7

My kitty has a first and middle name - Petranella NovemberReign. She also has a few funny names - MonkeyFire, MonkeyStew, Fatranella, Pet Rock Nilla Dilla, Mommy (becaue she's bossy and tries to tell me what to do), Pookanella, GreedyPoo, Grunt, and Nelly Belly.

#8

Cat 1 - name is Mogwai... But also goes by Mugsy, Mugs, Muggins, Muglas.
Cat 2 - name is Tuna... But goes by Tuna Fish, Tuna Butt, Mr. Fish.
Cat 3 - name is October... But goes by Toby, Tobes, Tobers.

#9

My dog's legal name is Penelope, but she goes by Peenellowpooh, for unknown reasons.

#10

5 cats, I call them baby, cat boi, loaf, cat baguette, floofy girl, floof, CATerpillar, and Presh(precious)

#11

my dogs' name is snuggles so I call him snuggles the puggle
cause he's a pug

No comments