Breaking News

Hey Pandas, Draw A Dog With Your Non-Dominant Hand And Post The Result

Draw a dog with your non-dominant hand! It must be done by hand, don't use computer software. 

#1 Wobbly Dog

#2 Ok So This Turned Out Way Better Than Expected. I Can't Draw A Straight Line, But I Think It Turned Out To Be An Advantage

#3 Well, I Tried

#4 Gave It A Try. And I Am Actually Quite Satisfied With The Result

#5 My Dog Is Not Very Impressed By His Portrait

#6 I Gave Up Somewhere Around The Paws

#7 The Worst Part About This Drawing Is Not That The Dog Looks High, But The Fact That It Would Probably Look The Same Drawn With Both Hands

#8 An Attempt Was Made...

#9 I Tried Lol

#10 Attempt Number 2 Of What Looks Like A Corgi

#11 Good Boy, Bad Paws

#12 I Don't Think Words Fit This

#13 An Attempt Was Made

#14 It Came Out Better Than I Thought

#15 Made This Dude On Ms Paint

#16 0_o

#17 I Decided To Do It With My Eyes Closed To Make It "Interesting." My Roommate Was Laughing His Head Off The Entire Time. When I Opened My Eyes, I Saw This Cursed Thing. I Promise Can Draw Better In Real Life...

#18 Monster Thingy Not Dog

#19 Im Sorry

#20 Attempt #2 Is Even Worse

#21 Cartoonish Dog-O

#22 It’s Was Ok Until The Body

#23 This... Thing....

#24 It Isn't That Bad, Is It? Kinda Off-Center, But It's Cute And Child-Appealing

#25 Did This Off My Computer With A Right Hand Comparison. Not Much Difference...

#26 A Friend

#27 Doogie Gone Wrong

#28 Behold! Harry... Sort Of...

#29 Not Sure I Would Even Call This Creature A Dog

#30 I Tried

#31 It Is A Dog... I Think

#32 Well ? The Eyes Are Good But The Body

#33 Know This Good I Am Better With My Left Hand

#34 Now This Good I Am Better With My Left Hand

#35 Im Better At Drawing With My Right

#36 Drew On Sketchbook And It Turned Out Better Than I Expected!

#37 I Love It :)

#38 Interesting Exersize, Made Me Think A Lot. Whadya Think?

No comments