Breaking News

205 Wholesome Stories To Make You Feel Better About The Year 2020

It's not every day you see the whole year becoming a meme for how disastrous it’s going. Just take a look at people trying to laugh through it all in our previous posts here and here, and check out the "2020 described in one word" challenge right here.

Essentially, at this point, most of us are severely deprived of feel-good emotions. You need no doctor to say that the worldwide chaos has been taking its toll on us. But thankfully, there’s an antidote that’s said to soothe your soul and give you a much-needed fix of wholesomeness.

Sit back, relax, and get ready for the Bored Panda compilation of wholesome posts that will bring back hope in humanity and our future, because as long as we have these nice people, we are all going to be alright.

#1 Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate, Two Week Surgery

Image credits: NOODLD

#2 I Bought A House And I Was Informed My Neighbors Do It Big For Christmas. I Spent A Lot Of Money Already, So I Talked To My Neighbor And We Came Up With The Perfect Solution

I promise I'm not really a Grinch!

Image credits: ImBrokeEveryWed

#3 10 Years Of Work But It Was Worth It! I’m A Provider At The Same Place I Used To Clean

Image credits: Jaines Andrades

#4 Made Me Smile

Image credits: whoisjacey

#5 Made Me Smile And Cry At The Same Time

Image credits: kelly.h.conner

#6 My Father Asked If He Could Try Cutting My Hair, As He Wants To Learn And Practice, So That He Can Cut The Hair Of My Immunocompromised Mother

She has not seen a hairdresser in month. Snapped this picture of the near 60-year-old man beginning to learn a new skill for her sake

Image credits: Jonas1412jensen

#7 And Then Everyone Clapped

Image credits: ScaryMommy

#8 This Athlete, Marios Giannakou, Carried A Disabled Biology Student Named Eleftheria To The Top Of Mount Olympus, Her Dream

Image credits: marios_giannakou

#9 Door Staff Keeping A Customer's Dog Dry While They Shop

Image credits: glasgowbound

#10 Child, Who Hit My Father's Car, Had An Old Bike With Broken Brakes, So My Father Bought Him A New Bike. I Am So Proud Of My Father

Image credits: hilkatapo

#11 14-Year-Old Ridan Al-Mashouly From Sana’a, Yemen Regularly Feeds And Provides Food For A Homeless Special Needs Elderly Man From His Paycheck

Ridan works in a restaurant and hopes that he can make enough money to go back to school after temporarily dropping out.

Image credits: snow.arwabawazir

#12 Homeless Man Leaves A Donation For Oregon Historical Society After They Got Vandalized During Riots

"Since last night, we have seen new memberships and donations made online to support our work and the clean-up effort — but none have affected me as much as a gift from our neighbor, Oscar. In a note that accompanied a $1 donation, Oscar wrote: “Hello, I’m homeless so I don’t have much to give you, just some of my bottle collecting money. But I saw your windows got broken and wanted to help. You once gave me a free tour before the pandemic, so this is a thank you.” In my time as Executive Director, I have seen OHS receive truly incredible gifts — but this one has touched my heart tremendously."

Image credits: ohs.org

#13 What A Legend

Image credits: cnn

#14 For Context: He’s Currently In Prague For An Internship So It’s Long Distance With A Fat Time Difference

Image credits: tiffany_tran7

#15 After Losing My Job And Finding It Hard To Get Outta Bed, I Wake Up To This On The Mirror In The Morning

Image credits: FictionalNape

#16 My Dog Gets Really Anxious In The Car, So My Grandma Asked To Sit In The Back With Him. The Whole Car Ride All I Heard Was "It’s Okay, We’re Almost There Brave Boy"

Image credits: bex_yeah

#17 Headed To San Diego To Surprise My Dad By Boarding The Last Flight Of His 33-Year Pilot Career

My dad has been an airline pilot for 33 years. He will depart San Diego for Seattle in a few hours on what will be the final flight of his career. I just boarded a plane headed to San Diego so I can surprise him there to join him on the last leg of his journey to retirement.

Image credits: JephriB

#18 This Pizza Delivery Hero

Image credits: Brian Nelson

#19 This Legend Carries, Pulls And Pushes His Disabled Twin Around Ironmans And Marathons So They Can Compete Together

Image credits: TeamTvilling

#20 Dorothy Anonymously Bakes Treats And Leaves Them For Our Apartment Community. She Was Recently Caught

Image credits: Nika65

#21 35-Years-Old And I Accomplished A Dream. Today Was My First Day Teaching

Image credits: BrokenMasterpiece

#22 Perfect Gift

Image credits: jennileigh

#23 The Wooden Mast Had To Be Replaced By A Concrete Mast, But The Professionals Preserved The Tucano's House

Image credits: Neuton Fischer

#24 Received A Wholesome Note With This DS I Bought Online

Image credits: acollier25

#25 This Photo Of My Mom And My Daughter Sharing A Special Moment Making Cupcakes Together Melts My Heart. I Hope It Helps Bring A Smile To Your Face

Image credits: hug_the_pug23

#26 So Incredibly Wholesome

Image credits: ValeeGrrl

#27 Hang In There

Image credits: GreenToBlack_

#28 Now That's Wholesome

Image credits: desmondtanko

#29 This Nervous Kid

Image credits: George_C_Owens

#30 My Daughter Found Out That Our Mailman Used To Be A Pro Soccer Player And Started Asking Him For Tips. Yesterday He Helped Her Run Some Drills. He Did The Same Today

It was unbelievably sweet

Image credits: TwoSixtySix

#31 It Has Been A Very Long Journey, But We Finally Got Forever

Image credits: the__woman

#32 Sometimes You Need Some Bro You Don't Know To Love You

Image credits: King_DeandDe

#33 He's A Keeper

Image credits: AnaStanaBananaa

#34 Epic Dad Is Epic

Image credits: karencheee

#35 It’s Never Too Late To Start

Image credits: pauldeal1

#36 My Little Sister Keeping My Dog Company After He Puked

Image credits: thebeemoviescript69

#37 Found And Returned A Wedding Ring, As Well As A Phone, With Over 5 Years Of Lost Memories Still On It, While Diving For Trash And Treasure In Rollin's Lake

Image credits: Merman_Mike

#38 My Grandad Left An Old Bucket Of Balls At The Batting Cages We Used To Go To With This Note On Them. I’m Not Crying, You’re Crying

Image credits: TheBigE_21

#39 If Only All Lies Were Like This

Image credits: macko123456

#40 5-Year-Old Carver Of Oregon Donated His Baby Yoda To The Team So Everyone Working The Fire "Won't Get Lonely." Thanks, Carver

Firefighters now have a Facebook page, called "Baby yoda fights fires", where they document their adventures with Baby Yoda.

Image credits: Larimer County Sheriff's Office

#41 These Kind Neighbors Repaired And Painted The House Of A Lonely, Retired School Teacher For Free

Image credits: Kristin Polhemus

#42 This Dad Of The Year

Image credits: CellyyCat

#43 Let It Stay This Way

Image credits: Luciuxness

#44 Single Dad And His Vegan Daughter

Image credits: laurenevie_

#45 Everyone Deserves Friends Like These

Image credits: maiyajanae_

#46 Cheers For Judy

Image credits: nashvillehumane

#47 Be More Like Abdul

Back to work today, forgot my pass so locked bike outside Cannon Street station. Left work at 6 pm to find just the cut lock and no bike, resigned to never seeing my trusty stead again asked the station if they have cameras. A guy appeared waving at me, asked me to put the code into my cut lock. He replied ‘I have your bike’ with a smile I will never forget!! His name is Abdul Muneeb and he works for South Eastern Railways, he was on a break and saw a guy bolt cut the lock and challenged him to give it back, he then took it inside and waited 4 hours after his shift finished to personally make sure I got my bike back. The world needs more Abdul’s, he is a legend of a man and a credit to his employer.

Image credits: Steve Farmer

#48 My Mom Found My Book In Her Local Library And I Can’t Get Over How Proud She Looks

Image credits: dljennings

#49 The Kind Of Boss Everyone Wants

Image credits: alexijielu

#50 So Much Sharing Of Caring

Image credits: KPlows

#51 Kerith Is The Best

Image credits: dog_rates

#52 Be The Change You Want To See In The World

A group of young kids caught me on my way into the store. Asked me if I wanted to make a bet. I replied “I’m a gambling man”. Older kid said he could ride a wheelie on his bike stop sign to stop sign. I said no way... and how much? He said 10 bucks. I said why 10? He said they wanted a large pizza at Dominos... I said deal. He came very close but couldn’t hold it his wheelie that long... While they were figuring out how to come up with 10 bucks, I had already ordered their pizza plus a 2 liter of Sprite. Made my night. Love seeing kids be kids.

Image credits: Jeff Gravatt

#53 Kind Samaritans Still Exist

Image credits: EasyStreetKeys

#54 This Story Is So Adorable

Image credits: KyleMusfeldt

#55 In Japan, These Grandparents Didn't Want Kids To Feel Lonely While Waiting For The Bus. So They Made A Life-Size Version Of Totoro, A Famous Cartoon Character, At The Bus Stop

Now, the kids have a friend waiting there with them everyday.

Image credits: vincenzo.acunzo.52

#56 Ten Years Ago I Signed Up To Mentor An At-Risk Young Boy. Yesterday I Dropped Him Off At College

Image credits: delugetheory

#57 Rachel Has Been A Nanny For Curtis For Over A Year. When He Realized Her Senior Prom Was Cancelled, He Wanted To Throw One For Her

Complete with her favorite foods, flowers, and dancing, Curtis (and his mom) pulled off the best socially distant prom ever. Thanks, Curtis & Elissa for making my girl smile

Image credits: becky.h.chapman

#58 I Just Had A Ruptured Brain Aneurysm And A Brain Bleed And Had Surgery And Actually Survived

Image credits: beccareich710

#59 This Is Amazing

Image credits: amyc0nnelly

#60 So Strong

Image credits: isobel_dk

#61 Kids In A Neighbor In Boston Dress Up For Their Favorite UPS Man

Throughout the past few months, we’ve grown close to our UPS driver Kevin. Of course, he brings us all our essentials, but he also brings so much joy and excitement to these little faces. He greets us every night with a beep and smile. Tonight we wanted to show Kevin how much he means to us all. A true silver-lining in these crazy times.

Image credits: Lisa Kennedy

#62 Timothy Madders Holding A Thank You Letter From The Queen. He Made Her A Homemade Wordsearch To Keep Her Occupied During Lockdown

Image credits: ThatDapperMosquito

#63 Kind Strangers Randomly Volunteered To Pay For Extensive Dental Work I Needed Done For 2 Years. Today I Was Able To Get It Done

5 months from now they will look even better with the permanent fixtures on the implants

Image credits: shaunaSQUARED

#64 At 16 My Guidance Counselor Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough At Math To Go Into The Space Field. In 2 Weeks I Start Working On My Masters In Space Sciences And Engineering

Follow your gut and do the thing!

Image credits: ThePetrafier

#65 A Simple Good Morning

Image credits: chiomabayo

#66 Every Voice Helps

Image credits: gingersnapesq

#67 Tough Hike Pushing A Wheelchair, But Got Our 93-Year-Old Mom To See Her Very First Waterfall

Image credits: notjewel

#68 On The Brighter Side Of Things That Have Happened To Me On This Storm Work, I Saw This Sign And It Made Me Feel A Bit Better

Image credits: suhdoodle

#69 Thanks Daddy

Image credits: NewDadNotes

#70 We Need More Playgrounds Like This

Image credits: Thyson Halley

#71 My Husband Surprised Me By Leaving These Encouraging Notes For Me This Morning

I had a very close friend hurt me badly and I've been struggling to process everything that has come with the hurt

Image credits: TitaniumReinforced

#72 So Many Cats

Image credits: misanthropologa

#73 A Young Culinary Mastermind

Image credits: Kingflacko3

#74 The Things My Dad Sends My Mom

Image credits: brigittemontes

#75 First Beer In My New Apartment That's All Mine. Got Diagnosed With Bipolar, Got On Medication, Moved States, And Finally Landed A Job That's Pretty Awesome

The year has been horrible but life isn't all that bad anymore

Image credits: Throwaway-71

#76 3-Year-Old Motivational Speaker

Image credits: jendziura

#77 Love This. Let’s Protect Nature

Image credits: organicgay

#78 Little Bus Driving Comedian

Image credits: BigFashionista

#79 My Friend’s Mom Finally Beat Breast Cancer

Image credits: unloved_imp922

#80 A Reminder For Anyone Who Needs To See It: Age Is Just A Number, Go And Achieve Your Dreams

Image credits: EmmaJanePreston

#81 Dominos Delivery Guy Being A Bro Helping A Guy Who Was Stuck In The Crosswalk Of A Busy Intersection!

Image credits: SunsetGarage

#82 I'm On A Wildfire In California And Had The Pleasure Of Working With This Awesome Crew That Came Up From Mexico To Help Out With Our Terrible Fire Season. International Bros

Image credits: larry_flarry

#83 We're Just A Car Wash, So We Have To Assume This Customer (Who's Moving) Wrote Notes Like This For Multiple Local Businesses. And She Brought Donuts

Image credits: RocketShineCarWash

#84 A Mourning Dove Had Been Trapped In Our Chimney For Hours. With His iPhone & A Flashlight Taped To A Board & Facetime Guiding The Way, Hubby Was Able To Retrieve The Poor Thing

A little more detail on the story: we noticed one of our cats was very interested in our fireplace yesterday morning, but we figured it was just weird curious kitty being weirdly curious. A few hours later, hubby (home teaching remotely) heard scratching sounds and thought something was in the chimney so he went on the roof to check. He saw this little dove waay at the bottom, resting on a ledge near the flue. It took some repeated efforts (and resulted in soot. EVERYWHERE.), but eventually “Dusty” fell through the flue into the fireplace and I grabbed her with a blanket. She was squinty and pretty lethargic, so I called a wildlife rescue and they advised we keep her in the small cage overnight with some food and water to let her recover from the stress. If she was still puffy and lethargic in the morning, we needed to bring her in (as a native species, she’s protected, so we can’t rehab without a license). After about 7-8 hours, Dusty showed some normal bird-like behavior and this morning she was ready to go. We let her out in the front yard near the bird feeders the doves love—probably what she’d been eyeing from our chimney. And hubby bought a chimney cap so this doesn’t happen again.

Image credits: Ruffffian

#85 An Old Man While Working In A Field Twisted His Ankle And Was Carried To His Home In The Village Over A Kilometer By Indian Army Troops

Image credits: Shah1d_hassan

#86 A Successful Fundraiser In Beckenham, South London

Image credits: MrMelo87

#87 With The Whole Coronavirus Our Dog, Cooper Has Not Been Able To Play With Our Next-Door Neighbor's Dog, Lucy. My Husband Will Lift Cooper Up Just So He Can Say Hi To Lucy

This is one of his favorite times of the day.

Image credits: blue_echo82

#88 As Seen Yesterday In Belgrade, Serbia

Image credits: DjordjeDj

#89 Woman Spotted Kitten Stuck In Highway Barrier. Spent 45 Minutes To Rescue

Image credits: Kristyn Gamblain

#90 Teachers Are Doing Their Best To Help Students Gain Knowledge During The Pandemic

Image credits: nyla_danae

#91 Crying Right Now

Image credits: AmyReneeHaines

#92 Best Prank Ever

Image credits: thisjenlewis

#93 This Wholesome Confession

Image credits: CherryBarbarian

#94 You Are Beautiful, No Matter What

Image credits: oknatt_

#95 My Mom Is A Nurse Practitioner And She Has Been On The Front Lines Of A Covid Unit Since March. She Just Got This Shirt. I Haven't Seen Her Light Up Like That In Months

Image credits: somenerdnamedtom

#96 My Parents Made A Renaissance Fair For My Kids In A Back Yard Because It Was Canceled This Year. We Made Turkey Legs, Funnel Cakes, Bobbed For Apples, Live Music Etc

They’re amazing people and even greater grandparents

Image credits: Dalo600

#97 Hopefully The Need Of These Kind Gestures Reduces To None

Image credits: LoganChappell12

#98 My Neighbor Put This Sign Up A Few Months Ago

Image credits: jmo541

#99 Being Married To Your Best Friend Is Lit

Image credits: sulibreaks

#100 I Just Finished This “Fort” For My Son So He Could Look At Trucks Out The Window. Now He Can Hang Out With His Best Friend

Image credits: dcoughl02

#101 Dang Ludwig

Image credits: LudwigAhgren

#102 My Old Man Removed A Fence Panel So He Can Share A Beer With His Neighbour

Image credits: dutchsuperbus

#103 Not Only Was It My Daughter’s First Day Of School, But It’s My First Day As An Architecture Student

Image credits: mrmoorer32

#104 I Married My Best Friend This Weekend

Image credits: hannahayl

#105 It Took Me 12 Years And 5 Miscarriages To Get Here. He'll Be 4 In March

We went for a walk, and as always, took our shoes off at the door. I put him in his chair for lunch and turned to be caught off guard by the sight of our shoes together near the door.

Image credits: KitchenWitch17

#106 My Grandpa, Who's 90 And Has Lung Cancer, Facetimed Me Today, He's So Precious, This Is How He Held The Camera The Whole Time We Talked, And I Can't Stop Smiling

Image credits: TheWarDog10

#107 This, Fellas, Is How Marriage Is Supposed To Be

Image credits: Hitchchicken

#108 I Survived A 2x4 Pallet Slingshot To The Face. 2 Facial Reconstructions And A Brain Surgery Later. I’m Alive And I Have A Chance To Help People For The Rest Of My Life Experience

Love someone today, we all need it

Image credits: KingTayTay

#109 1 Year Ago Today, I Married My Favorite Person In The Whole World

We are dorky, nerdy, loving, happy and always silly. My life will forever be better because you're a part of it Love you booface!

Image credits: Sithlord77

#110 Due To Some Mistakes I Made In My Early 20’s I Wasn’t Allowed To Vote. Today I’m Very Proud To Say I Voted. I’m 42 And I Just Voted For The First Time

I even dropped a few tears once I got this sticker. I am very proud

Image credits: Comprehensive_Link66

#111 An IKEA In Germany Gave Hundreds Of People From The Local Muslim Community Permission To Use Its Car Park For Socially Distanced Prayers

Image credits: IGMG Wetzlar FATÄ°H CAMÄ°Ä°

#112 This Posing Frog

Image credits: a6igai1

#113 I Lost My Dad To Covid This Past July And Came Across These Old Pics Of Him Fixing My Bow-Tie For Prom. So I Had To Make Sure He Was Looking Snazzy Too

I miss him but am grateful for memories like this

Image credits: ThaCrimsonChinn

#114 Probably Not Much, But One Of My Customers Gave Me This Today For Getting My GED. That Was Enough To Make My Whole Year

Image credits: ChelssT625

#115 I Am Venezuelan And Food Is Expensive But Thanks To Two Redditors I Could Buy This Food For My Home

Image credits: emanu21

#116 Saving Forest Bunnies From Fires

Image credits: jhofsho1

#117 I'm So Happy For Her

Image credits: arthopeally

#118 No Excuses

Image credits: QuentinYoumans

#119 My Twin Sons And Their Pet Turkeys. They Raised Them By Hand Since They Were Chicks

Image credits: IMPERIAL_LABS

#120 I Wasn't Able To Attend My Sister's Wedding Because I Live In Japan And I Wasn't Allowed To Travel. I Was There Online And Somehow We Got This Photo Together

It just makes me so happy!

Image credits: elrulestheworld

#121 The Amazing Moment When My 101-Year-Old Great-Grandma Met Her Great-Great-Grandson For The First Time

Image credits: dottymarshmallow

#122 So, After An Airsoft Game Last Saturday, My Best Friend Asked Me To Marry Him

I know it might seem like an odd place to propose, but we were both doing what we love. I'm still so happy, I really needed to share this! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

Image credits: Patouk

#123 I'm A Lone Dad That's Shaved My Head All My Life, I'm Learning How To Do Different Hairstyles For My Daughter With The Help Of Youtube Videos, I'm Proud Of This Plait

Image credits: allthekos

#124 The Excitement On Their Faces

Image credits: CaptainLibrary

#125 First Native American From Her Tribe To Graduate From Stanford

Image credits: alyssafarrow_

#126 Worth It

Image credits: bessbell

#127 Even When I Think About This I Smile Involuntarily

Image credits: trev97

#128 My Little Girl Wasn't Supposed To Make It Into Her Teenage Years. This Year She Will Be Graduating

Image credits: hockeyguy73822

#129 Spotted Today Along The South Coast, UK

Image credits: AprilBoon

#130 First Time Growing And Harvesting Sweet Potatoes

Image credits: ProlificFamilyStead

#131 I Couldn’t Be At My Best Friend’s Wedding, But He Still Included Me

Image credits: tommysticks87

#132 The Perfect Gift Doesn't Exi...

Image credits: GraceLP

#133 We Finalized Our Adoption Today. Here’s Our Handsome Little Dude. We Are Beyond Excited. Cheers

Image credits: hoagielogie

#134 My Grandmother Learning To Use A Laptop To Read The Newspaper, At The Age Of 90. I Think Her Willingness To Accept And Adapt To Change Is Truly Appreciable

Image credits: achilleswetheel

#135 I Love This

Image credits: Ericshaun

#136 I Found This Little Guy And Brought Him To A Safe Place, Guys Meet Martin

Image credits: robbie_rotten23

#137 My Parents Couldn't Make It To My Senior Night For Soccer, So Day After Dental Surgery My Girlfriend Came To My Game So I Would Have Someone To Walk On The Field With

Image credits: thebooksmith

#138 Local Restaurant Heard We Were Celebrating Our 26th Anniversary And Gave Us A $26 Gift Certificate With Our Takeout

Image credits: realghof

#139 Because Parking Tickets Are The Worst. DaTruMVP Really Living Up To The Name

Image credits: DaTruMVP

#140 I’ve Never Seen This Before, But This Indeed Is Wholesome

Image credits: geekdictionarypro

#141 Imagining Herself All Grown Up

Image credits: rubbishhoo

#142 Never Too Late To Start Again

Image credits: HarrisLondarel

#143 Becoming A Dad

Image credits: 4NIKKOLAS

#144 Today, I Did Something I Never Thought I Could... I Ran A 5K

After losing 150 lbs, I finally did what I set out to do, a year ago. Excuse the droopy boob skin. That amount of weight leaves a permanent mark.

Image credits: ArtistX

#145 I Finally Got Married To The Love Of My Life. It Wasn’t Easy But I’m So Happy

Image credits: Varonsita10

#146 My Teenager Made Me So Proud Tonight With A Simple Gesture

Image credits: SedativeCorpse

#147 Wholesome Customers

Image credits: mrmcdon

#148 Best Teachers Are Those Who Care

Image credits: WaymoresBlues

#149 I Bought My First Home

Please pardon the selfie, but at the age of 32 I bought my first home, and the fluffy one approves. Today was a good day.

Image credits: TinyHouseMan323

#150 My Dog's Most Favorite Person In The World Is My Grandma. It Was Her 89th Birthday Yesterday, He Had To Greet Her With A Proper Hug

Image credits: puzzled-bets

#151 My Dad Retired 2 Years Ago At Age 70. He Was A Workaholic So We All Worried About How He'd Handle It. He Said He Wanted To Get Back Into Art, Which He Had Done As A Young Man

Today he gave me this. I'm so proud of him

Image credits: emily-antillar

#152 You Are Beautiful, Melissa

Image credits: melissablake

#153 My Dad Is Adorable And His Bad Jokes Always Make Me Happy

Image credits: cslicemarie

#154 My Daughter Recently Started Smiling... This Is How I Get To Start My Day

Image credits: hogus

#155 Today I Was Able To Break The 200 Lbs Range After 6 Months

Image credits: NotSebastianH

#156 Fought Through My Depression And Managed To Graduate With A 4.0

Image credits: sentient-cookie

#157 The 66-Year-Old Receptionist Where I Work Prints Out Memes On Paper And Puts Them On The Wall

Image credits: tokensbro

#158 Incredible Dude

Image credits: hodakatebi

#159 Not All Karens Are Bad People

Image credits: ManicSheep

#160 My Ex-GF And I Went To Rehab On The Same Day, October 23, 2017. Today Marks 3 Years Clean From Heroin For Both Of Us. Top Pic Is Around Fall 2015, Bottom Pic Was Last Week

Yes, those are track marks on my neck.

Image credits: raughtweiller622

#161 My Dad Got Matching Outfits With Our Dog For His Birthday And It's Adorable

Image credits: V5AUG

#162 Today I Became A Dad

Image credits: Fanburn

#163 After A Year And And A Half Of Hospitals And Nursing Homes, My Mom Is Finally Home

Image credits: Thorsleftball

#164 Awesome Lady (Bro) Giving Her Leftovers And Chatting With This Homeless Gentleman. He Was Extremely Thankful For The Food And Her Friendliness

Image credits: NOLA_TML

#165 You Can Do Anything

Image credits: diandraann

#166 My Parents Were Going Through A Bit Of A Rough Patch So Me And Brother Set Up A Date Night For Them In The Balcony

Image credits: wayfarer104

#167 My Good Boy Before Enjoying His Birthday Dinner

Image credits: amberpup

#168 Today Is Superhero Day At School. My Daughter Chose To Go As RBG

Image credits: bwmamanamedsha

#169 After Years Of Darkness Today Marks 12 Months Without Drinking. I Never Thought I Could, And I'm Proud Of Myself

Image credits: dorfmcpumpkin

#170 My Aunt Made A Couch For My Cat

Image credits: winflow_2

#171 My Boyfriend Bet Me That I Couldn't Carve His Face Onto A Pumpkin Over The Weekend. He Ended Up Bringing It Into His Primary School Classroom And The Kids Absolutely Loved It

Image credits: the-narnia-closet

#172 After A Lifetime Of Having Bad Teeth, I Decided To Do Something About It. A Year In Comparison

Image credits: obvnotlupus

#173 After 6 Months Homeless And Jobless, I Now Have A New Apartment, Car And A Job In A Call Center. And I Did It On My Own. So Proud Of Myself

Image credits: itsamejay

#174 In 2006 My Boyfriend Asked Me An Epic Painting For His Birthday. 10 Years Later I Decided It Was Time To Finally Do What I Really Wanted

I quit my old job and started to learn how to paint. I never stopped since then! and i painted him updated versions over the years.

Image credits: AsurM

#175 I Made A "Proton Pack" For My Toddler So He Could Run While Having Continuous IVs To Treat Cancer

Image credits: dambits

#176 18 Years After High School And I’m Jumping In And Showing My Daughter Anything Is Possible

Image credits: Chexty2600

#177 My Nephew Helping His Pet Chicken, Biscuit, Smell A Flower

Image credits: kristind27

#178 Washed And Ironed

Image credits: MuseMania

#179 Waiting For Tomorrow Finals

Image credits: Anand Arnold

#180 I Want To Brag About My Husband - He Wanted To Write A Ya Book About Bullying Since Being Bullied In Grade School But Struggled To Find The Time. He Ended Up Writing Most His Book Over Hundreds Of Receipts As A Cashier - This Week, He Published His Novel

Image credits: tubskramerremi

#181 Four Years Ago A Woman Tweeted About Owning A Bookstore Someday, Fulfills It In 2020

Image credits: LanLanLanBan

#182 This Is So Sweet

Image credits: AidenMartin15

#183 The Sweetest Thing Ever

Image credits: carolineclaire12

#184 Engineer Invents Shelters For The Homeless That Retain Heat During Winter

Image credits: iglou.fr

#185 Museum In Japan Takes Care Of A Stuffed Toy That Was Left By A Visitor 30 Years Ago

They give it baths and even knitted a new set of clothes.

Image credits: chido1950

#186 When One Act Of Kindness Creates A Lifelong Friendship

Image credits: plebposter

#187 The Internet Helped "Success Kid" Raise Money For His Dad’s Kidney Transplant

Image credits: laney.griner

#188 Back In 2015 This Guy Called Guy Fieri Officiated 101 Gay Weddings On A Single Day

Image credits: ChefArtSmith

#189 This Guy Got Accepted To Harvard After Working As A Trash Collector To Support His Family

"So I got denied by all of the colleges I applied to after high school, so I picked up a job as a trash man to help my pops out. But a chance to go to Bowie State popped up. However, I needed to keep my job so I could help out my dad with the bills because my brother was already in college. My brother legit dropped out of school after the semester finished so he could get a job to cover the bills, so that I could go to school. That sacrifice is the only reason I’m going to Harvard Law School this fall. This wouldn’t have been possible without you. I love you, big bro."

Image credits: rehanstaton

#190 A Security Guard Told The Manager That He Is A Graduate And Would Love To Participate In The Test For The Vacant Position. The Boss Allowed Him To Take The Test. He Got The Job

Image credits: Ayomide Babalola-mr Flow

#191 Addiction Is An Ugly Bitch. It's Nice To See When People Come Through To The Other Side

Image credits: steveo

#192 Wholesome Microsoft

Image credits: Microsoft

#193 Parenting

Image credits: bewareofmicrowave

#194 Jono Lancaster Was Given Up For Adoption Because Of His Birth Defect And Now He’s A Professional Model, A Teacher And An Inspiration To Millions!

Image credits: Jono Lancaster

#195 This Show Is Awesome Too

Image credits: Emily Calandrelli

#196 Jon Hamm Adopts Rescue Dog After The Fourth-Month-Old Was Returned To Shelter Twice

He was returned twice at the shelter because of his puppy energy. We rescued him and found him the best home. He lives a fairy tale life now.

Image credits: istandwithmypack

#197 Big Day For Me. My Son's Port Was Removed After Finishing His Cancer Treatment Over The Last 2 Years

Image credits: eXplicit815

#198 Just Finished My 6th And Final Cycle Of Chemo

Image credits: Captain_Chemo2020

#199 Today Is Close To 8 Months Since My 12th Brain Surgery. I’m Happy To Still Be Alive And Thriving

Image credits: kbetter1

#200 Daughter (10) Has Been Teaching Herself To Knit. Made This For My Birthday, Her First Try

Image credits: CRRZ

#201 I Donated A Table I Made To A Small Restaurant Hoping To Keep Them In Business

Image credits: goodlyearth

#202 On The Last Day To Register To Vote In Virginia, My Brother-In-Law Finally Became A Citizen

Image credits: dsar_afj

#203 I Am 44 Years Old & Today I Got To Meet My Biological Father For The 1st Time

Image credits: No1Betta

#204 My Grandpa Skiing On His 91st Birthday

Image credits: Penukoko13

#205 My Grandpa Still Working To Impress My Granny After 59 Years Of Marriage

Image credits: komedidoom

No comments