Breaking News

How Would Cartoon Characters Look In Real Life: I Use My Skills To Answer That Question (38 Pics)

I reimagined 38 animal cartoons as living beings, using digital painting. I created a big gallery that reminds us of sweet memories from childhood. I chose them directly from the ’70s to the present, from cartoons to comics, from Italy to the rest of the world.

I tried to give them their pose, their look, their soul and the result looks like real animals cosplaying their relative cartoon character. I showed the project to my son Alessandro (4 years old) and he recognized almost all of them.

More info: Facebook | Instagram | ditovontease.com

#1 Mickey Mouse

#2 Donald Duck

#3 Pluto

#4 Scooby-Doo

#5 Pink Panther

#6 Po

#7 Patrick Star

#8 Snoopy

#9 Bugs Bunny

#10 Kermit The Frog

#11 Red

#12 Babar The Elephant

#13 Robin Hood

#14 Goofy

#15 Calimero

#16 Ferdinand

#17 Rémy

#18 King Julien

#19 Cheshire Cat

#20 Sir Hiss

#21 Scrooge McDuck

#22 Wile E. Coyote

#23 The Cat In The Hat

#24 Muttley

#25 Azrael

#26 Bojack Horseman

#27 Turbo

#28 Starlite

#29 Doraemon

#30 Leonardo

#31 Clarabelle Cow

#32 Peppa Pig

#33 Brian Griffin

#34 Bing

#35 Cheer Bear

#36 Marshall

#37 Grandma Duck

#38 Pimpa

No comments