Breaking News

Person Asks For People To Show How They Look When They’re Over 40 To Show That Aging Isn’t As Scary As People Might Think (83 Pics)

Nowadays, arguably, everyone looks younger than ever before. There are a few factors that might help explain this: most of the world has access to a diverse variety of foods; people have a better knowledge of what works and what doesn't due to scientific advancements; with more free time, people can take better care of themselves. It has become so much so that frequently we can even hear that "50 is the new 40," in terms of how people look. But also, because of this increasing youthfulness, 40 doesn't "sound" that young, and in some people's eyes, the perception is the opposite: "40 is the new 50."

A Twitter user with the nickname R. Nover, on the 27th of August, made a post on her page where she said she was tired of the constant criticism due to the change in age and she, at 43, decided to invite twitizens to share their own photos to prove that life at this age is just beginning.

"Again I read about wrinkles and sagging skin in 40-year-olds. I have long wanted to do it because the thread of life doesn't just end at 40.

Show your photos in the replies. I want people to understand what they are talking about. I'll begin. I'm 43."

More info: twitter.com

#1

"I'm 53. I don't live with anyone, my son has grown up, loved by my side, my heart is alive, and my head is my own. Freedom!"

Image credits:

#2

"That's my mom. The photo was taken a year or two ago. She is 42 at the moment, we were once called sisters."

Image credits: LieutenantChmo

#3

"My most beloved woman, 40."

Image credits: armysquirt

#4

"I don't think I look super super. Normal at my 55."

Image credits: PevtsovaAvpavp

#5

"My dear mother who is 54. I am proud of her and dream of looking just as lovely after fifty."

Image credits: stvrgn_dahlia

#6

"In this photo, my mom is 53, and this is how I want to look without fillers at this age."

Image credits: BlaBlaBla_Lab

#7

"42."

Image credits: ZimaNat

#8

"My mother is 43 and they always think that we are not a daughter and mother, but sisters."

Image credits: vkrschn

#9

"I'm 44."

Image credits: OlhTata

#10

"I'm 40."

Image credits: Mu_ryska

#11

"Okay, I'll join the club too... 48 in a month."

Image credits: mihali5144503

#12

"My mom is 47! And she is just incredibly beautiful!"

Image credits: deadpieceofsh1t

#13

"My mom, 48."

Image credits: Opiuminy

#14

"I'm 40 years old, 4 sons. I haven't visited a beautician yet."

Image credits: marsanna_k

#15

"Mother, 53 years old."

Image credits: alex_rei_din

#16

"My incredible mom is 39 years old, but still."

Image credits: shatteredhopes2

#17

"Didn't clarify, I'm almost 46."

Image credits: LrsPqsID1hYD044

#18

"Very good thread, all so wonderful! Also decided to join in—my beloved mommy, 45 years old."

Image credits: StationPanik

#19

"My mom doesn't like when I show her pictures without asking, but I can show my aunt, her older sister. She's very fit, so I don't think she'll mind, she's on all the posters herself in these pictures. She's probably 45-46. She's super cool and very pretty!"

Image credits: Sewerin7

#20

"I'm 45."

Image credits: Okssanna

#21

"Mom, 40, looks younger than me."

Image credits: daria_chenk

#22

"I'm 42, dyed my hair for the first time this year."

Image credits: polisandraluce

#23

"My mom, 46 years old, I admire and dream at her age to look as young."

Image credits: lublublebushek

#24

"Mom turns 57, still pretty."

Image credits: yanlogans

#25

"My sister, 40 years old."

Image credits: PANYBONNEY

#26

"My mom is still 37, but I couldn't help but share."

Image credits: youngkenthusia1

#27

"Mom is 52 years old. A few years ago, she cut her hair short and stopped dyeing her gray hair. A month ago, my hands returned to the paint anyway, and now, here she is."

Image credits: madkottek

#28

"Almost 44."

Image credits: _Angry_Fairy__

#29

"Can males be on this thread? Kirillka, 39 and a half years old."

Image credits: kirillpartizan

#30

"My mother (right) is 53 and this is the original photo without corrections."

Image credits: Dadairee

#31

"I'll jump in. Mom, 47."

Image credits: levionok

#32

"My mom is 47, just look at this fox look."

Image credits: dance___bear

#33

"Mom, 49. Gorgeous madam."

Image credits: great_cabas

#34

"Not me, but my mother. Here she is at 44."

Image credits: peacefulNPC

#35

"My mother is 39 years old in this photo."

Image credits: milztae

#36

"46 years old, but I feel like 25."

Image credits: Elena61491159

#37

"Mom is 49 (at the beginning of September she will be 50), she does not like to take pictures because she thinks that the photo is too old. And I can't help but share these shots. I always tell her that she is very beautiful."

Image credits: janenineseven

#38

"I'm 50. True, I am too lazy to do makeup."

Image credits: KulikovaElena

#39

"I'm 44 years old."

Image credits: Ti_Len_

#40

"I'm 43."

Image credits: EvelynLovejoy

#41

"I just turned 40 here."

Image credits: SvMusatova

#42

"My mom, 48."

Image credits: CooleEule

#43

"I'm lying, I'm 42."

Image credits: pinhes

#44

"Almost 39 and stuff"

Image credits: kotozyabr

#45

"My mum turned 45 last month."

Image credits: vahideperccin

#46

"It's my mom's birthday! She is 48 years old."

Image credits: otsosnyy

#47

"Mom 49 in 2 weeks."

Image credits: GossamerLight

#48

"Me and my grandmother a couple of years ago. She is already over 55, but they still take her for my mom."

Image credits: Regn0diCaria

#49

"My mom is 45 and she looks amazing."

Image credits: wailfulwaffle

#50

"Right on the 45th birthday."

Image credits: kipina75

#51

"I'm 45."

Image credits: natali16575

#52

"I'm 42."

Image credits: VonzalesDelGado

#53

"I'm 44. Without Photoshop, filters, processing, SMS, and registration."

Image credits: olgashilinceva

#54

"My mother is 47 years old."

Image credits: Tear__Rain

#55

"42, hello."

Image credits: Polovinka_Nsk

#56

"I'm 50, only."

Image credits: zharaRu

#57

"Me and my 42 year old mom."

Image credits: durtuchka

#58

"40 will be in December, screaming in fear. No makeup here, really."

Image credits: IrisDarling

#59

"I walked by, I can not help but comment because I think that my mother is a beauty !! In the photo, she seems to be 50, now 56. By the way, in the comments, everything here is also very beautiful and pleasant!"

Image credits: Lerealaroon1

#60

"Mama in December, 47. She is wonderful with and without makeup."

Image credits: SPlumule

#61

"My mom is 49 here, and she will explain to anyone for anything."

Image credits: Makkuro_Ookami

#62

"I'm 44."

Image credits: OlgaSh07

#63

"I'm 40."

Image credits: crazy___empress

#64

"Almost 48."

Image credits: Pavel64846251

#65

"I'm 46, I rarely use cosmetics."

Image credits: USS1974

#66

"I will be 45 in a couple of days."

Image credits: LaraSokolnikova

#67

"I'm still far from 40, but I have a wonderful mother, who is 40 soon and she is too beautiful not to post her photo here."

Image credits: inaccessible1

#68

"I'm 49."

Image credits: magus_bigus

#69

"I'm 45."

Image credits: mojo_fm

#70

"I am 47. Three children - the first is 28, the second is 9, the third is 5, and another granddaughter 3. I am proud of myself!"

Image credits: DmitrievaL15

#71

"My mom is on the right, her name is Olya, and she is 47 years old. She goes in for sports six days a week, and I love her."

Image credits: ramemori

#72

"You can hardly see anything here, but I'm 37. They often do not sell me sticks for IQOS, especially if I am without makeup."

Image credits: semantikaa

#73

"I'm 44."

Image credits: worm_food_76

#74

"I'm 40."

Image credits: Dio___________

#75

"Mommy. This year she will be 52."

Image credits: OppaPinkieStyle

#76

"I decided to participate. I'm 55."

Image credits: and_Possum

#77

"39. Well, honestly not 25, wrinkles can are visible and not only them."

Image credits: princesszzhngg

#78

"I'm 45 and this photo is at 44."

Image credits: xsucsha

#79

"I'm 41."

Image credits: CaptHudson

#80

"Me, 45."

Image credits: Rohus3

#81

"I'm 38."

Image credits: vrgngrtt

#82

"I'm 46. Gray hair, sports, face fitness, a lot of work—all this is me."

Image credits: LenushMorozova

#83

"I'm 41."

Image credits: J_Martiskainen

No comments