Breaking News

Here Are My 16 New Comics That Hopefully Will Change The Perspective On Alligators

I created a heartwarming comic about an alligator called ‘Buddy Gator’ to spread some positive vibes. Some of us may have a difficult time now, but I believe that as long as we have someone to stand by us, everything will be alright.

Buddy Gator is a good and friendly alligator. Maybe we all need a buddy like him when we in a hard time.

More new comics are coming in the near future! If you are interested, you can find my previous posts here and here on Bored Panda.

More info: Instagram | Facebook | behance.net | chowhonlam.com | buddygator.threadless.com

#1 On Duty

#2 Champion

#3 Pancake

#4 Fly A Kite, Underwater

#5 Have A Nice Day

#6 Let Go

#7 AGT: The MVP Brothers

#8 AGT: The Fire Engine

#9 AGT: Sky Painter

#10 I'm Lucky

#11 Dinner

#12 Rushing For The Class

#13 Jumping Rope

#14 Rescue

#15 Second Wish

#16 Not Your Problem

No comments