Breaking News

I Let My Brain Go Wild, Here Are 45 Comics That Came Out Of It

I’m a 33-year-old senior designer at an ad agency and whenever I need to unwind or think quietly, I illustrate.

Illustration has always been my passion in life since I was a kid. Even in school, I recall my teachers telling my mom that I did nothing in class but doodle. My dream is to make it into a career. Illustrate for The New Yorker, illustrate children's books, and much more. I started uploading funny comics to my Instagram page early this year to make sure I keep illustrating and try to post at least 4 illustrations a week.

Sometimes I sit down with music and let my brain go wild until I have a few ideas. Other times, I can wake up in the middle of the night with an idea, like The Tortoise Date idea. My golden rule is—if it made me smile, I'll post it. No matter how silly it is. I'm my own boss here and there are no clients or creative directors that have control over my illustrations. It's purely me and I love it.

Be sure to check out my Instagram page!

More info: Instagram

#1 Why You Gotta Be Mean Bakers?! Mmm... Cake With Frosting...

#2 Stop Scrolling And Help Him!

#3 Hmmm, Yes. That Shall Keep Them Busy...

#4 George Floyd

#5 Just Show The Damn Unboxing!

#6 Battle Of The Dishes

#7 The Tortoise Date

#8 Think Positively. You Might Be Surprised

#9 A Sacrifice To The Jaguar Gods Of Cardiology!!!

#10 Realistic Estate

#11 Going Into Space. Far Into Space

#12 Trick Or Treat

#13 Nearly Drove Into The Median

#14 Lovers Till Midnight

#15 Love, Like Tragedy Has Many Layers. Many Crunchy Layers

#16 The Best Way To See The Outdoors Is From Indoors

#17 CVS Cocoons

#18 I See Cupcakes!

#19 Sending A Message

#20 What About Pies? Cakes? Quiches?

#21 Happy Passover

#22 The Pain Never Leaves, It Just Goes To Sleep... Heavy, Huh?

#23 We’re All Doing Our Part! It’s A Galactic Effort

#24 ‘If It’s Too Loud You’re Too Old!’

#25 Every. Damn. Time

Image credits: 1kentuckyboy1

#26 One Of These Is Actually Real

#27 Seems Like Our Suspect Is... Using Ridiculous Puns

#28 Oh Boy!

#29 Just Because You Have Followers Doesn’t Mean They’re Watching You, Right?! Something Like That...

#30 Weird Lights Coming From The Living Room...

Image credits: 1kentuckyboy1

#31 Sometimes I Wish Those Summer Nights Would Never End...

#32 Don’t Assume My Phobia!

#33 This What Happens When You Illustrate While Hungry

#34 At The End Of The Day, He’s A Monster...

#35 I Hope This Isn’t Considered Boomer Humor

#36 Umm... Yeah

#37 Never Trust Hamsters...

#38 How’s Your Glue Usage These Days?

#39 The Stamps That Say, “Let’s Ignore The Fragile Label And Deliver This Package Like Ronaldo”

#40 So Much Science In One Comic

#41 I Could Really Use Some Trick Or Treating Right Now...

#42 Somebody Make This Happen

#43 Something’s Burning!

#44 TV Is Getting So Bad, I Can Kvetch All Night About It

#45 Beating Traffic And Depression?! Sign Me Up!

No comments