Breaking News

75 Coziest Places Featured On This Online Group With 1.8M Members

Many people like their home to be practical. Others prefer the external beauty of it. And the rest, they love the ultimate coziness of their environment that gives an ultimate feeling, even a buzz, that all is alright, and so are you.

The recent trend has permeated interiors, architecture, art, and even fashion with the rise of the Danish lifestyle known as “hygge.” Hygge can be anything from cinnamon roll candles to warm slippers and hot chocolate, as long as it gives you that “quality of coziness and comfortable conviviality.”

If you’re not yet familiar with the world of it, the perfect place to get yourself warmed up is the beautiful corner of Reddit known as the “Cozy Places” subreddit. Created in 2014, the community has a whopping 1.8 million members who are totally into “cozy places from all around the world of all shapes, sizes, and price ranges.”

So let’s see some of their best posts right here that will make you feel like you're tucked into the warmest blankets of all.

#1 Cozy Sunday Evening With My Plants

Image credits: orlandoplantlady

#2 Sunny Afternoon On Our Front Porch

Image credits: bunkerbash

#3 A Lovely Indoor Garden Within A Home

Image credits: FishtownFrank

#4 Best Spot For Summer Rainstorms, Upstate NY

Image credits: BreakQuiet

#5 My Cozy Backyard Patio With Blooming Wisteria

Image credits: stupac2

#6 My Small And Cozy Apartment

Image credits: electricviola

#7 My Bedroom At Sunset

Image credits: ArianaWujt

#8 Plants And Pups Basking In The Morning Sun

Image credits: throwra_beepboop78

#9 My Cozy Living Room

Image credits: Dublingirl123

#10 Movie Night For Us And A Few Friends

Image credits: fernanimal

#11 An Inviting Space At Denver Botanic Gardens

Image credits: FishtownFrank

#12 My Bedroom Nook In Amsterdam

Image credits: willeminos

#13 My Plant Wall In The High Desert

Image credits: todwod

#14 My Garden I’ve Been Working On

Image credits: viralplatipuss

#15 My Cozy Bedroom In Washington State

Image credits: hihohollyberry

#16 Bright & Cozy Modern Catskills Cabin

Image credits: dirtandglass

#17 My Campsite From This Weekend

Image credits: itag4130

#18 My Cosy Living Room In Emerald Victoria

Image credits: Elderflowerie

#19 Sleepy Easter Sunday In Austin, Texas

Image credits: TheClapFactor

#20 Catching The Last Sunbeams Of The Day

Image credits: madeyoucookies

#21 Our Cozy Bedroom In Atlanta Ga

Image credits: M00nlightMajesty

#22 I Love The Morning Light In Our Cozy Kitchen

Image credits: hallupupsi

#23 My Cozy Reading Area

Image credits: arintj

#24 Evening View Of Living Area / Loft Bedroom

Image credits: dirtandglass

#25 My Cozy Basement Apartment Kitchen

Image credits: Rarefindofthemind

#26 My Cozy Home On Wheels

Image credits: skibre

#27 Our Cozy Living Room In Colorado

Image credits: abschatten

#28 My Little Apartment

Image credits: leidai

#29 Our Renovated Attic

Image credits: Boomklats

#30 My Cozy Little Reading Place

Image credits: ZunoJ

#31 North Carolina Living Room

Image credits: heliogt2

#32 My Cozy Bedroom During Golden Hour

Image credits: marshmalhigh

#33 The Coziest Spot In My House

Image credits: Cynni14

#34 My Summer Porch Reading Nook In Ohio

Image credits: ppcrack646

#35 My Local Used Bookstore

Image credits: KatieGrayCloud

#36 My Cozy Bedroom Lets In All The Sun

Image credits: mrstorrance_

#37 My Office For The Last Year, The Netherlands.

Image credits: ginjabeer

#38 Loft Apartment Living Room Space

Image credits: innerwavve

#39 A Cozy Snow Cave On A Top Of A Mountain

Image credits: Solarisphere

#40 My Cozy Corner. Atlanta, Ga

Image credits: M00nlightMajesty

#41 Cozy Reading Corner In My Parents Home

Image credits: ejbop

#42 My Backyard Blooms

Image credits: BugEyedBigSky

#43 Morning Light In The Living Room, Texas

Image credits: LegendRawls

#44 A Cozy Corner Of My Living Room

Image credits: mcdave

#45 Our Living Room After Game Night. Boston, Ma

Image credits: slowComet

#46 My Bed, Golden Hour On An Nz Summer Evening

Image credits: katbeef

#47 Dining/Living Area Below Unique Loft Bedroom

Image credits: dirtandglass

#48 Our Balcony On A Sunny Day

Image credits: Frandroids

#49 My Cozy Happy Place

Image credits: lemonlemonades

#50 My Happy Place, High Plains Co

Image credits: wildflowersummer

#51 Our Reading/Drawing/Coloring/Napping Room.

Image credits: nerge

#52 My Florida Backyard Patio

Image credits: Kokojijo

#53 My Cozy Little Urban Haven

Image credits: Pawawal

#54 Dreary Morning Calls For Tea On The Patio, La

Image credits: Kfurt13

#55 A Cozy Place To Sit

Image credits: Khanofkhans

#56 My Cozy, Old New England Home

Image credits: splendidsandpiper

#57 My Florida Studio

Image credits: gable_the_unstable

#58 My Cozy Cat In My Cozy Living Room

Image credits: Andreanneb123

#59 My Cozy Place In Norway

Image credits: Licile

#60 Rainy Day Living Room

Image credits: ShutTheFuckUpAndRun

#61 Our Lounge In Brighton, England

Image credits: mcdave

#62 My Attic Apartment

Image credits: eggsandbacon2020

#63 My Indoor Garden/Living Room

Image credits: Smil3y_bee

#64 My Cozy Living Room

Image credits: mandylu8

#65 Artsy Balcony Featuring My Cat

Image credits: bigtiddiesenergy

#66 My Sweet Balcony!

Image credits: auroriinhaa

#67 Living Room Finished!

Image credits: Bam_Bam51

#68 Made A Mini Treehouse For My Palm Trees:)

Image credits: lochstimpson

#69 Cozy Kitchen Spot

Image credits: MoodyMercurialMe

#70 My Cozy Corner When The Sun Rises

Image credits: sotict

#71 Rainy Day In My Home Office

Image credits: FreeBeans

#72 View On My Sun Porch-Upstate NY

Image credits: -Anne_of_Avonlea-

#73 Our Cozy Sunset Place (Belgium)

Image credits: salutbobby

#74 My Cozy Reading Spot In Northern California

Image credits: Romeow44

#75 Our Cozy Library Room

Image credits: lsawicki

No comments